Attend the Most Dynamic Due Diligence Strategies Workshop In the U.S.
Would you like to gain access to our community of private investors and family offices, close more deals and learn more about effective due diligence? Join the Family Office Club on August 19th, 2022 for the Due Diligence Strategies Workshop.
For anyone looking to perform a more in-depth analysis of potential deals, this is a must-attend workshop that will equip attendees with dozens of practical strategies for proper due diligence.
Participate in small-group exercises, follow along with your PowerPoint and activity sheets, and hear case studies that show how your peers are implementing these due diligence strategies.
Learn Practical Real-World Due Diligence Strategies
Successful due diligence allows you to determine whether or not a potential deal can produce a substantial ROI. Yet, despite the critical importance of this skill set, there is a major gap in education on due diligence.
The Family Office Club has been closing this gap in the industry for nearly a decade with live training workshops on investor strategies.
Learn the Due Diligence Checklist for Deals
Family Office Club founder, Richard C. Wilson, will provide a detailed due diligence checklist to mark off when investigating any potential deal:
- Company Background – Learn how to perform a thorough background check of the company and its history, what it represents, and how it competes in the market.
- Financial Data – Gain professional insight on how to analyze a company’s financial data and the amount of money that has already been invested – if any.
- Marketing Materials – Make sure that a company’s marketing materials have a proven track record of luring in new customers and can meet today’s social media standards.
- ROI Projections – Determine whether or not a company’s projections are practical and how much of an ROI a deal could produce for you.
- Past Achievements – Research and discover how well a company has performed since its foundation as well as its most substantial achievements.
5 Reasons to Attend the Due Diligence Strategies Workshop
- Develop a System to Investigate Potential Deals: Don’t waste your wealth by investing in a bad deal. During this workshop, we will show you how to perform a complete investigation of any deal at zero cost.
- Learn How to Detect Red Flags within Any Deal: At this workshop, we will show you some of the most prominent red flags to look out for in a deal and how to easily detect them to avoid loss.
- Master Best Practices & Emulate Proven Strategies: Throughout the day you will be completing a strategy worksheet for some hands-on experience. By the end of the day, you will have an actionable plan that integrates the best due diligence practices for all of your future deals.
- Learn How to Identify the Strongest Assets In A Deal: Regardless of your desired ROI, you will need to be able to identify a deal’s strongest assets. This event will show you how to do exactly that to determine how much of a return you can realistically expect.
- Leave with Your Developed Due Diligence Plan: Walk out of the doors with a comprehensive plan in hand to execute upon your next deal. This workshop guarantees to equip you with the tools and resources you need to perform proper due diligence.
We look forward to seeing you in New York or Virtually on August 19th, 2022.
As an investor you can attend for free by filling out the RSVP form on this page.